A few highlights...
• 4 years as Founder and Creative Director of Greatest Story Creative
• 2.5 years as a professional speaker on branding
• 5+ year career in brand management and story development in the LA film industry - including The Walt Disney Studios, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Lionsgate Films, and New Line Cinema
• Bachelor’s Degree in Literature, Film, and English from Duke University
• 30+ years as a Muppets fan (Are you still reading this? This is totally true.)
This isn't my dream job.
Let me explain. Growing up, I was the total arts kid (definitely not the sports kid). I loved creating things for friends and family, but most of all - I loved the movies. So after college, I followed that passion and headed straight for Hollywood.
I worked my way up to my “dream job” - a position at Disney, writing and presenting stories for major movies.
But getting what you think you want in life can be a funny experience. For me, it took finally reaching that incredible, "big deal" job to realize two very important things – 1) it was just a dream job, not a dream life – 2) as real people, we also have great stories to tell.
So I never imagined giving up a dream job at Disney, but I did.
I’d never considered moving back to NC and starting a business, but I did.
And in October 2013, I didn’t know where to really start
or what might come next.
But I did have this: a crazy idea to invent a business
that helps real people like you tell your story.
This is Greatest Story Creative and it has been a risk worth taking.
In the past 4 years, we’ve been blessed to bring to life the stories of so many real people - starting businesses, getting married, having kiddos - all the moments big and small that make us who we are.
So this isn’t my dream job. It’s far better than a dream job because it’s bigger than just me.
I’m honored that Greatest Story Creative allows me to play a part in helping you share what’s great about you with the world. And I'm grateful every day that fate had a different plan for me. The chapters we write together stick with me for a lifetime - like no other work ever has or ever could.
Let’s celebrate your story,
Say hello at annie (at) greateststorycreative.com