Announcing New Branding Event for NC Small Business Owners
I'm hosting our first-ever complimentary seminar on branding your small business!
Small Business: Best Foot Forward - 7 Steps to a Profitable and Relatable Business
In this exciting new event, we'll answer questions like "what needs to go in my logo?" and "how can I creatively market my business?"
This is a fun introduction to branding for small business owners and anyone considering starting their own small business.
At Small Business: Best Foot Forward, you'll learn our exclusive 7 action steps to:
- power up your marketing
- attract and book more clients
- become a profitable and relatable business
Tickets are FREE but limited - and this announcement is going wide tomorrow! Take advantage of this first exclusive opportunity to snag your spot. Just click an event date below to register.
- Durham, NC > Wed. Feb. 1 @ 11:30am at Champp's Southpoint • RSVP Now
- Carrboro / Chapel Hill, NC > Wed. Feb. 8 @ 6:15pm at Hickory Tavern • RSVP Now
- Research Triangle Park, NC > Mon. Feb. 13 @ 9am at The Frontier • RSVP Now
- Fayetteville, NC > Tues. Feb. 21 @ 11:30am at Morgan's Chop House • RSVP Now
- Outside of North Carolina? If you'd be interested in an online version of this seminar, let me know by clicking here
These may be the only dates for Small Business Best Foot Forward for the next 6 months to a year, so if you're curious - definitely join us!
And if you attended "Small Business: Gut Check" last May - this is the 201 version of the branding section - you may recognize a few favorite tips and ideas and you'll also see brand new content, stories, and more to take your business to the next level!
Learn more by watching our short sneak peek video below or visiting www.greateststoryevents.com.