I want to help you write your next chapter, one-on-one.
I meet so many amazing people like you who start, run, or have always wanted to create a business.
After mentoring my full service brand clients on strategy, entrepreneurship, and more, I've created these one-on-one Story Sessions to guide you along the way.
Are you not sure where to start when it comes to your business (or business idea?)
Are you thinking of starting a business but not sure how to begin? Or if you have a business, not sure what your story is and or how to share it effectively with an audience? Maybe you’re somewhere in between and trying to figure out how to be more authentic to who you are in your career or your business.
Let’s get together and talk about your business. I’ll coach you on ways to keep going, uncover your business story, and share it with others. Then I’ll check back in to see how things are. You can ask me whatever you need and we’ll talk about solutions, because the business world is a better place when we work together to make more awesome happen.
*We also offer extended coaching strategy session packages for those looking for help to develop a business from scratch. Please contact us for additional info.
Please note there are a limited number of Business Mentoring sessions available per month. Session pricing subject to change.
Available in various formats provided below, each with a complimentary 15 minute follow-up call, contact us to reserve your session.
$80 for 30 minutes via zoom video conference or phone (ideal to tackle one specific topic)
$140 for 60 minutes via zoom video conference or phone
$200 for 90 minutes in-person in Durham, NC
- Small Business Owners
- Those thinking of starting a business
- Greatest Story Creative Business Mentoring Worksheet
- Open Question & Answer time with Annie on a topic (or topics) of your choice, such as:
- Starting and naming a business
- Turning your interests into a business concept
- Marketing Strategy
- Branding & Brand Strategy
- Authentic Networking
- Finding your career/work purpose
- And more things on your mind!
- An action plan as a topline summary of our conversation
- A tailored list of recommended resources (books, websites referenced, etc.)
- A complimentary 15-minute follow-up call to provide additional support and encouragement