Best Practice for Business Development: Batch December 2016 (Video)
We are merely hours away from my craziest business experiment yet.
If you're new to the blog or missed my article earlier this month, I'm talking about "Batch December 2016." Whether you already know a bit about it or you're brand new to the project - I'm sharing a first-ever behind-the-scenes process video to show you exactly what it's all about!
In this video, you'll find out:
- What "Batch December" is... and what it isn't
- Why I think this is going to dramatically transform and grow my business in 2017
- My best practices for planning for your own small business internal business development
- Examples of what kinds of projects I'll be tackling
- Some honest reflection and fears about embarking on this (Will I cry? Only one way to find out....)
Watch this look and our first update on "Batch December 2016" right now below...
Share the video online
From the video - here's a link to trello.com
If you don't have time to watch the video right this minute, definitely save this email and come back to it. I think you'll enjoy it and hopefully it will give you some encouragement and inspiration for whatever big projects you have in your life.
I'll be back next week with an update as well as a story to recommend from our Skip to Action collection. I'll be sharing some of my personal favorites from the past YEAR of this blog.
Have an amazing start to December - here's hoping it pays off to be a little crazy!
PS: Here you can read the first story announcing "Batch December" and why we decided to embark on this project in the first place.