Our Favorite Resources for Small Business Owners
As I use and discover new tips, tools, and resources, please enjoy this updated list of our favorite things for small business owners and new entrepreneurs.
You'll notice that many of these have full blog posts with more details on how I use these tools within Greatest Story. Let me know if there's something great to add to this list with a comment or by contacting me here.
Website and Email
- Website Hosting / Platform, Client Management: Squarespace (Read Why I Love It)
- Domains: GoDaddy
- Business Phone: Google Voice (Read 9 Creative Ways to Use Google Voice)
- Business Email: GSuite (Read Why I Use GSuite for Business for Email)
Client Meetings and Communication
- Video Conference Calls, Screen Recording: Zoom (Read How Zoom Impacts My Business)
- Screen Sharing: Screenleap
- Scheduling: Acuity Scheduling (Read How I Use Acuity to Save Hours in My Business)
Productivity and Financials
- Time-tracking: Toggl (Read How I Use Toggl for Better Time Management)
- Forecasting, Invoicing and Receipts: Wave (and Excel) (Read 4 Tips for Easier Bookkeeping including Wave)
- Project Scheduling: SmartSheet
- All Printing Needs / NC Local Printers and Business: Graphix Solution
- Basic Business Card Printing: VistaPrint
- Premium Business Card Printing: Moo.com, PrintPeppermint, SmartPress
Branding Deliverables and Client Work
- Presentations, Video Animations and More: Keynote (Read 4 Creative and Unusual Ways I Use Keynote)
- Vector Illustration and Design: Adobe Illustrator
- Writing: Microsoft Word
I'll regularly update this post as I discover new tools ideal for small business owners.